Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My 2nd and 3rd Redskin's Training Camp!

It was great.
Well Sunday I got Jon Jansen, London Fletcher and Santana Moss' autographs.
Exciting, yes!
Stupid Clinton Portis and Chris Cooley.
I still need their damn autographs on my shit!
Guess what?!!!!!
I was driving next to LARON LANDRY!
It was cool. Never thought I would drive
next to someone famous before. lol
Well I was feeling lucky... so I decided to come to work
later than usual on Monday. So I went to Ashburn, VA again.
Day 3 for me.
Practice was great!
I got Andre Carter, Fred Smoot, Shawn Springs
(Defensive people that Sean Taylor played with)
as well as on the back I got Devin Thomas to sign.
(first draft pick in the 2nd round of the 2008 draft)
Had a small conversation with him, it was cool.
He wouldn't give me his jersey though!
Anyways... I will provide you with a link to the pics.
Enjoy!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=32307&l=a14b0&id=500080834

No comments: