Friday, August 29, 2008

Hey Mr. President!

Barack Obama.
A genius man!
Someone I want as our Nation's next
President.
Honestly I can say... I'm not really into politics...
I don't know if I still am...
But after actually sitting down and listening to
soon to be
First Lady, Michelle Obama's speech...
then former
First Lady, Hillary Clinton's speech...
then former
President Bill Clinton's speech...
then Barack's running mate, Joe Biden's speech...
I became a believer.
Everything said was very inspirational.
The intros before the speeches were incredible.
They touched me in a different way.
I am actually proud to be an American.
Change is what America needs.
We do not need another 4 years... of the last 8!
So last night...
When
Barack Obama accepted his
Democratic
Nomination…
I saw in many people's faces...
how much this meant.
I think 45 year anniversary from when
Martin Luther King Jr.
said his "I Have A Dream" speech...
45 years later...
A black man is running for President.
Barack's speech was great.
Inspired me even more.
Inspired me to do well and do something with my life.
If I cant do it...
I'm pretty sure I'll get my future kids in doing it.
So now let’s help elect...
Barack Obama
to be our 44th President of the
United States.
Let’s get it in people!


I'm ready... are you?!

2 comments: