Hmmm...
What do you guys think about this video?
It is quite awkward he chose "Biden"
Lol... I mean personally its whatever...
Barack is an intelligent man.
I beleive its just a coincidence.
And that people have time on their hands to think of this.
But it still makes you be like... Hmmm
But it still makes you be like... Hmmm
Anyways...
Please share your comments.


4 comments:
hmm that is interesting.. he had too much time on his hands lol.. i didnt look at the vid though just ur lil thumbnail pics... he's strange lol
son wtf! dude has too much fuckin time on his hands. i mean yea that is kinda interesting how that came about but still.
SHALL I BE THE FIRST TO SAY FUCK THAT DUMB ASS VIDEO! That shit is gay and retarted... ugh!
no offense to you though Ron. Vote for Obama!
lls
p.s. take off the word verification thingy..it blows me.
Omg! That guy is lame, no one cares about that stuff! LOL
Post a Comment