Friday, August 8, 2008

Ron's Song "To Myself"

Partially created: May 14, 2007
not yet finished.

::Verse 1::
Moonlight shining…
Temperatures rising…
_ _ _I never thought I can fall in love with her.
Her words I listen…
Her lips I’m kissing…
_ _ _This night will never be forgotten
_ _ _Oh!…never forgotten.
Then after kissing
Our clothes we slipping
_ _ _Making love under the stars, loving the way she

Biting her lips and…
Arching her back in…
_ _ _Got me losing my mind
_ _ _Man… losing my mind…Ohhh!

And then I said...

::Chorus:: x2
Bay-beh
It’s something I gotta say...
Our love is cray-zay...
I thought I should let you know that,
You're soo pre-tay...
Your body I crave...
I want it everyday...
Glad I have you to myself

3 comments:

NAE NAE said...

FREAK!
lol

"You're soo pre-tay"
that sounded GHETTO.

r[o]n said...

pretty and crave dont rhyme
pre-[tay] and c[ra]ve does. lol

NAE NAE said...

LMAO!
true