So I just watched the 2008 VMA's...
WHAT.THE.FUCK
WHAT.THE.FUCK
Three!
Three fucking awards for Britney Spears?
Ok, I don't know about you but...
Ok, I don't know about you but...
I think this shit was rigged.
I mean come on!
Her shit not even that tight lol.
But anyways...
I know who shit was vicious...
My baby Rihanna!
Don't fake lol.
She looked amazing...
Performance was cool.
Opened the show...
Opened the show...
Performed twice!
I love her.
Like... I'd do anything for her.
lol.
And the joint with her and T.I.
"Live Your Life"
AMAZING!
(its on my blog page lol)
But yeahh... I'm inlove, all over again.
With her. lol.
Tell me she aint the shitttt!
lol
lol
...........................................
..................................
............................
......................
...............
..........
......
...
..
.
.




5 comments:
yes ron i agree rhianna is the IT girl of the momemnt. her style is impecable.. i would have to say i love her too (no homo) lol..
Oh yess Ron! I loved her outfit (as i always do)!
Bad Ron.
[slaps your hand]
don't bash Brittany Spears =(
i would tell you how i really feel about Rihanna...but i'll probably get jumped lol.
fuckthatbitch
she looked bad as shit tho.
Post a Comment