I don't know about you...
but i'm happy.
Real happy.
The Redskins defeated the Cowboys.
So what that we won by 2.
What did your team do?
Marion Barber aint do shit.
T.O. aint do shit.
Just accept that we was the better team today.
You can't sleep on us.
and that goes out to all the teams.
Clinton Portis had 121 yards rushing today.
Santana Moss had 145 receiving yards.
Jason Campbell did pretty good.
He has still not thrown an interception.
Big shout outs to Coach Jim Zorn.
Redskins 26
Cowboys 24
We'll see you again in 7 weeks.
Nov. 16th at HOME baby!
LET'S GO SKINS!!!!
till next time...

lol


2 comments:
I will accept that you guys won. But your NOT the better team. I props were props are due. So congrats on a good game. :)
Until next time Marcelo.
Hell yeah im happy they won! Marion Barber didn't do shit! T.O was getting strapped up by my man Shawn Springs! It was a good game but the SKINS came out victorious! Hmm we beat dem bammas at their home too lmao. Can't wait to hear all the excuses these cowgirls fans are gonna come up wit lol.
Redskins allday that all I got to say!
Post a Comment