Tuesday, October 28, 2008

costume party.

The family costume party was a success!
I enjoyed myself and so did my family.
Here are some pics of my "costume" lol
and pics with my cousins and
little niece and nephew.

Washington Redskins' Coach Marcelo
(play book in right hand)
(headset on head)
My cousin Genevieve and I.
5 - 2 before the Win on Sunday.
6 - 2 now!
(fingers)
Stefan "The Giraffe" (nephew) and I.
and again...
Alesha "The Mermaid" (niece) and I.
(my soon to be God-daughter)
lol
Coach Marcelo, Grandma, and Mom
(making grand entrance)
Cousins Janet, Genevieve, Nephew Stefan, and Myself
(bitting his ear lol)
Coaching on the Sideline lol
Erica, Stefan and Darrel.
Genevieve, Me and Janet
(the football fans)
ENJOY!

4 comments:

Sandra G. said...

Awww!! The babies look sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

your hair has so spikes =(

r[o]n said...

lol its too long for spikes now.

Anonymous said...

[...throws a tantrum...]