It was Wednesday, 9:17 am,
you could find me in Spanish 101 class.
To my right, a new friend named Ashakai.
To my left, well, Richard Williams.
These are my Spanish class buddies.
But we were missing one.
One beautiful, one amazing, one incredible chick.
She usually sits in front of me, but today, she was not here.
She was already late, I wondered where she could be.
I always look forward to my days, because I see her.
I don't just see her once, I see her twice. Best of both worlds.
Well the seat in front of me was taken.
Eh, by some African chick. I didn't mind, she's cool.
I thought to myself,
"Darn, she can't sit in front of me today." (lol)
The whole entire time, I was focused on if
she was coming to class or not.
I did want to see her, it would only at least brighten up my day.
Five minutes later, I heard the door open.
I looked back but didn't look high enough.
I started from bottom to top.
I saw white shoes with color on them.
Regular jeans.
A pink polo with a white jacket.
I glanced back at the shoes.
Coach®
From that point, I knew it was her.
So this time I glanced back up.
Wow. My jaw dropped.
She is so pretty.
Hair wasn't in a ponytail like it was on Monday.
It was down and done decently.
Her eyebrows were freshly done.
She had newly done nails.
(Yes I notice everything! lol)
As my eyes followed her as she sat down,
her scent just blew me away.
She sat down, put the purse down, and looked back at us.
When she looked at me, I was done.
[throws in towel]
She's remarkable.
I turned to Richard, looked at him, he looked at me,
and I shook my head.
He semi laughed and said his signature line... "You Mad!" (lol)
As class came to its end. We all walked and departed.
Me, Richard, and her walked to my next class.
Well her next class also.
Man I know God put me and her in the
same 2 classes for a reason.
But what for?!
So Richard proceeded to walk one way,
while me and her entered the door.
As we got to our seats, I sat down and pulled my phone out.
I looked left and saw her "stretching"
Her pink polo raised up and revealed her lower back.
I glanced and noticed the two dimples
right above the rim of her pants.
It's something about those back dimples that get me.
Fireworks went off as I said to myself...
"Man, Man, Mannnn!" as I shook my head.
I took my phone out, hit reply, and sent Richard this text...
"Its just not fair lol."
He responded with... "Lmao, its not."
(the whole boyfriend situation)
everyone probably didn't read this whole thing,
thank you for the ones who did. lol
this is a true story. that happened today.
you could find me in Spanish 101 class.
To my right, a new friend named Ashakai.
To my left, well, Richard Williams.
These are my Spanish class buddies.
But we were missing one.
One beautiful, one amazing, one incredible chick.
She usually sits in front of me, but today, she was not here.
She was already late, I wondered where she could be.
I always look forward to my days, because I see her.
I don't just see her once, I see her twice. Best of both worlds.
Well the seat in front of me was taken.
Eh, by some African chick. I didn't mind, she's cool.
I thought to myself,
"Darn, she can't sit in front of me today." (lol)
The whole entire time, I was focused on if
she was coming to class or not.
I did want to see her, it would only at least brighten up my day.
Five minutes later, I heard the door open.
I looked back but didn't look high enough.
I started from bottom to top.
I saw white shoes with color on them.
Regular jeans.
A pink polo with a white jacket.
I glanced back at the shoes.
Coach®
From that point, I knew it was her.
So this time I glanced back up.
Wow. My jaw dropped.
She is so pretty.
Hair wasn't in a ponytail like it was on Monday.
It was down and done decently.
Her eyebrows were freshly done.
She had newly done nails.
(Yes I notice everything! lol)
As my eyes followed her as she sat down,
her scent just blew me away.
She sat down, put the purse down, and looked back at us.
When she looked at me, I was done.
[throws in towel]
She's remarkable.
I turned to Richard, looked at him, he looked at me,
and I shook my head.
He semi laughed and said his signature line... "You Mad!" (lol)
As class came to its end. We all walked and departed.
Me, Richard, and her walked to my next class.
Well her next class also.
Man I know God put me and her in the
same 2 classes for a reason.
But what for?!
So Richard proceeded to walk one way,
while me and her entered the door.
As we got to our seats, I sat down and pulled my phone out.
I looked left and saw her "stretching"
Her pink polo raised up and revealed her lower back.
I glanced and noticed the two dimples
right above the rim of her pants.
It's something about those back dimples that get me.
Fireworks went off as I said to myself...
"Man, Man, Mannnn!" as I shook my head.
I took my phone out, hit reply, and sent Richard this text...
"Its just not fair lol."
He responded with... "Lmao, its not."
(the whole boyfriend situation)
everyone probably didn't read this whole thing,
thank you for the ones who did. lol
this is a true story. that happened today.


7 comments:
lmao.
damn this chick sounds amazing from the descriptions you give lol. but sounds interesting day you had earlier. but yeah those back dimples are craazzzy!
I took my phone out, hit reply, and sent Richard this text...
"Its just not fair lol."
He responded with... "Lmao, its not."
thats funny lol.
but yeah its not fair son i agree.
LOL I'm mad u remembered everything she had on today lol
Yea she is pretty though
Work on #2 son lol
ASHAKAH!, Bryant boo lol
And im tellin u that African girl name is Sadada LMAO
"Rich"
you're so detailed!
maybe you should try talking to her....
don't be a punk =)
i did.
she has a boyfriend.
lol
didn't u read the other past posts.
same chick. lol
oh...
that bitch [excuse me]
that girl.
she's rude.
move on!
Back dimples son??? LOL
I see you.
wow ron, i know im late but dang, u got it bad son
Post a Comment