Friday, October 17, 2008

Miss Karma.

Karma.
A friend of mine.
I try not to get her started.
because if I do...
She tends to bitch a lot.
So I respect Her.
and you should too.
So watch what you say
and watch what you do...
that bitch Karma
might just chase after you.

"Ok sorry sorry!
I didn't mean to call you that, Karma.
We're still cool.
You haven't visited me in a while.
That's good, we need our space. (lol)
So please don't sneak up on me unexpectedly.
I'll let you know when to come back..." (lol)



5 comments:

Sandra G. said...

What about good Karma?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
i think i know her.....

i dont feel like signin in.. its Nae Nae

r[o]n said...

Lol.
I never thought about good karma.
I'll write one about her (good).

Unknown said...

I like lol

Anonymous said...

loser...
you signed off aim so you didn't get my message.
karma isn't too happy about that.
she'll get you back!