First of all...
That play was the best!
And I mean the best!
The stage actors were all amazing.
The singing was mind blowing.
The comedy was the funniest I have ever heard in my life!
And the story was just on point.
That play couldn't have been ANY better.
Only if the person I really wanted to come...
would've actually came.
I will not share the reason.
nothing big, nothing serious.
She let me know she couldn't make it.
it was an understanding situation.
it was an understanding situation.
Saddening at first.
But I got over it.
I can't be mad at her.
I don't know if I ever can get mad at her.
So I took my cousin Janet instead.
She enjoyed the play, as much as I did.
After seeing the play, I really wish "my friend" was there.
I know she would have enjoyed it...
[sigh]
and probably would have always remembered...
the one who took her.
Probably would have left her dude for me...
after that play lmao. (kidding)
maybe next time...
she promised me a night out.
lets hope this goes well.
lets hope this goes well.
=)
P.S. Tyler Perry came out at the end of the show.
It was amazing. He thanked us... Talked about Obama...
and how D.C. was special.
Everyone was surprised when he made his appearance.
Standing Ovation!
Everyone was surprised when he made his appearance.
Standing Ovation!
This was the Best Live Show I ever watched!
That is all folks.



2 comments:
Wonderful. Perhaps I will go to one now :)
it "was" wonderful.
but "she" could have made it
"spectacular" =(
Post a Comment