When I Dream...
Its like every night I close my eyes.
only to find you, right by my side.
I close my eyes to rest my mind.
My soul... My body... don't you realize?
The feelings are so true.
I can see it in you too.
No matter the barriers...
You're not afraid to be just... you!
and yet you hide from how you feel.
It's not a secret, do tell.
only secret is me and you.
Boyfriend? Oh, yeah... true.
Well let's take him out the picture.
Sayonara, it was nice to meet ya!
I know these two years with him has gone so rough...
Sorry I didn't show up soon enough. hehe.
If my dreams were to unfold.
It'd be you co-starring my show.
No matter what happens I can't say no.
We're almost on air, babe we gotta go!
So just like every night...
That I close my eyes, so I can go to sleep...
I wake up in another place...
With me and you, matching heart beats.
I don't understand why I'm so attached.
When I know I'm surely just an "option."
I want to change "option" to "priority"
and "priority" to "I got em'!"
I dreamed about you last night.
The night before...
Amazingly...
If I can't see you now...
Then I just can't wait to go to sleep.

I close my eyes to rest my mind.
My soul... My body... don't you realize?
The feelings are so true.
I can see it in you too.
No matter the barriers...
You're not afraid to be just... you!
and yet you hide from how you feel.
It's not a secret, do tell.
only secret is me and you.
Boyfriend? Oh, yeah... true.
Well let's take him out the picture.
Sayonara, it was nice to meet ya!
I know these two years with him has gone so rough...
Sorry I didn't show up soon enough. hehe.
If my dreams were to unfold.
It'd be you co-starring my show.
No matter what happens I can't say no.
We're almost on air, babe we gotta go!
So just like every night...
That I close my eyes, so I can go to sleep...
I wake up in another place...
With me and you, matching heart beats.
I don't understand why I'm so attached.
When I know I'm surely just an "option."
I want to change "option" to "priority"
and "priority" to "I got em'!"
I dreamed about you last night.
The night before...
Amazingly...
If I can't see you now...
Then I just can't wait to go to sleep.



14 comments:
this made me tear.
this is a good poem ron.
DAAANG ron... aaaaaaaaaw
awww ron...i ♥ this.
great job!!!
thanks everyone.
sitting here at work
inspired me to write it lol.
aww. that was so sweet.
thanks ash nic!
=)
this is the most meaningful blog you've ever typed!
.....
until that picture. lol
lmao why thank you.
so what are the other blogs like then? sheesh lol.
damn son this poem was nice. job well done homie.
i just peeped the little thing above the "Leave your Comment"
it says be nice...lol
...so i won't tell you how your other blogs are.
hehe.
im so nosey, i read wat everyone wrote & ur friend bianca is funny. ooohhh knw wat i jus noticed
OFFICIAL BLOG OF RON MARCELO
lonlier than i've ever been
wat is up wit that ron?
lmao ok then bianca. so will i see and more "bitch" words when ur leaving comments? lol.
ash lol. no comment.
*smirks*
Ron writes cute poetry :)
that sooo doesnt sound manly.
lol.
thanks i guess.
Post a Comment