Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mmmm... Victoria's Secret!

Last night was interesting!
I watched the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show...
as well as a lot of other people I'm sure.
and yeahh... it was
HOT...

SEXY...
&
JAW DROPPING...
lol
Oh how I WISH I was like at least 6'3
so I can get me one of them!
lol
I'd kill for these two though!


p.s. Usher [was] boring.

6 comments:

THE ORiGiNAL AP said...

was he??? i didnt get to see it
sounds like he needs to step his game up

THE ORiGiNAL AP said...

im talkin about usher...lol

r[o]n said...

lol he does.
its his wife i'm telling you.

Sandra G. said...

Lmfao @ Ron.
I missed it... oh wells...
I'll google the show LOL

Anonymous said...

good thing i reminded you it was on eh?

r[o]n said...

yes, thank you! lol.
(but umm my mom reminded me anways lol)