Sunday, December 28, 2008

my secret[s]

Around September 26th of this year...
I wrote a blog about my secrets...
well... ever since then... I have only told 2 people
"the secret(s)"
I wonder if they understand now...
of why i kinda feel like this...
or at least why its "different"
from the others.
its quite sad.
thanks for being a friend,... friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are very welcome.
i understand where you are coming from ron.
and i'm always here with open ears.
we can even hang out if you want :] make
sushi in other people's homes. lmfaooo.
but yeah, i'm here for you !
[ don't let this age fool you. people tell me
i am quite mature for my age ]
just be patient.. and prepare for change
because everything in life is unexpected.

change is inevitable in life.
its the only thing promised aiside from death

-genevieve

Sandra G. said...

Im not quite sure of your secerts... but im here if you need to talk or need someone to listen to. :-)

r[o]n said...

thanks sandra.