I'm making changes this year...
I decided to actually listen to what others tell me.
6-7 days into the new year...
and I haven't really complained, yet.
Ima do whatever I want.
Some may like it... Some may not!
"C'est la vie!"
("it's life!" "oh well!" in French)
("it's life!" "oh well!" in French)
Someone else told me...
"don't look for a girl"
"let them find you"
and that's exactly what I'm about to do.
If it doesn't work... oh well.
at least I tried the advice I was given.
I will try my best not to whine or complain about things.
at least I tried the advice I was given.
I will try my best not to whine or complain about things.
I been doing a good job so far.
Most say I'm too "nice."
ok, I'll try not to be too nice then.
Don't take offense if I offend you in any way...
I'm just doing the other me.
And one once told me...
"You don't need a girl to be happy."
True.
I'm happy with friends
and I'm happy when I'm with my cousins and their babies.
and I'm happy when I'm with my cousins and their babies.
I been attached to my little nieces and nephews lately...
I guess that means I'll be hangin' with them a little more now.
I'm glad I got this out.
Wardrobe might change too.
(I have been slackin' and you know it.)
and who knows...
that Corolla I drive,
Might magically become a whole other car.
"Dare to be different... My happiness should reach its Infiniti!"
[wink]



6 comments:
Changes is always good =]
Proud of you Marcelo!
yeah i feel you son. its a new year so start off with a clean slate. and like you said make those changes cuz change is always good like Sandra said.
p.s. yeah no more whining son! lol
just live your life.
i agree...change is always good && this is def the yr for that. but the hardest thing is followin all of that...but u can do it!!
*praises thee lord*
im glad you're going to stop whining...cuz quite frankly...it blew me! lol
i still lub you...
M.O.B!
lmfaooo.
shut up bianca.
thanks everyone "else" lol.
Ron, this is what's up... Focus on you, love you
Post a Comment