"The challenges we face are real,
they are serious and they are many.
They will not be met easily…
they are serious and they are many.
They will not be met easily…
But know this, America: They will be met."
-Barack Obama
I am happy to be a part of history.
Not only did I live history...
I WAS THERE!
Not only did I live history...
I WAS THERE!
Through the
cold...
crowd...
chaos...
I was proud to be there.
It's a once in a life time thing.
There will never be anymore "1st" Black President.
Maybe 2nd but never 1st.
I will one day meet our President...
who knows how...
let's hope my job gives me connection and maybe
he can come there!
lol.
till then...
let's celebrate for our New President!
to see my other pictures on my Facebook
listen to my song.
Jay-Z's version of
"My President is Black"


1 comment:
you got some great shots...
Post a Comment