Monday, January 12, 2009

no more mr. nice guy!

Understand that no means... NO!
Yes I'm your friend, act like one without just using me.
If I fake on something don't get upset... its life.
No I'm not giving you a ride, pick me up sometimes.
Yeah you're cute, but you're not all that!
Ok, honestly... I only liked you for your body.
My personality is still there, I just kicked it up a notch.

person - "yeah, she has a boyfriend though Ron."
me - "a boyfriend is not a husband; he is just an obstacle. "

welcome to my metamorphosis.


9 comments:

NAE NAE said...

DAMN!!!!!!


lol

Anonymous said...

[applause]
for man-ing up.
fuck that bitch...and her bf!
bahahahaha!

Bryan B said...

yeahhhh Ron!
[bluntness]
im lovin it!
keep it going son.

Sandra G. said...

You went IN Ron!
That's what im talking about... you
know if you have issues with a female I will be more than happy to have a nice conversation with them ;-)

THE ORiGiNAL AP said...

wow...someone's mad

Anonymous said...

O.o wow ron lmao
u finally grew a pair

r[o]n said...

fuck you!
[and there is no "lol" on that]

Tamika said...

HAHAHA YEAH Ron... I'm loving it

Anonymous said...

hope theres more than bark to all that