ahhhhh!
I don't know what car to get.
I want an 06 Infiniti M35 but that joint is BREAD! lol.
I want an 07 Maxima 3.5 SE but everyone has one lol.
I want an 07 Audi A4 but... wait I love that car! lol.
ahhhhh!
I don't know what to do.
2006 Infiniti M35 X
this baby comes with EVERYTHING.
I was in love at first sight!
2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SE
Now who doesn't like a Maxima
It's big and sexy and pretty sweet!
but everyone and they momma has one! lol.

2007 Audi A4 2.0T quattro S-Line
OMG!
I am in freakin LOVE!
This Audi is sooooo sexy!
ouch!
well....?
I want an 06 Infiniti M35 but that joint is BREAD! lol.
I want an 07 Maxima 3.5 SE but everyone has one lol.
I want an 07 Audi A4 but... wait I love that car! lol.
ahhhhh!
I don't know what to do.
2006 Infiniti M35 X
this baby comes with EVERYTHING.
I was in love at first sight!
2007 Nissan Maxima 3.5 SENow who doesn't like a Maxima
It's big and sexy and pretty sweet!
but everyone and they momma has one! lol.

2007 Audi A4 2.0T quattro S-Line
OMG!
I am in freakin LOVE!
This Audi is sooooo sexy!
ouch!
well....?


2 comments:
i like em all
but here's my order:
Infiniti
Audi
Maxima
Impala
get that Audi A4 son.
Post a Comment