Tuesday, March 10, 2009

in another language...

"alam ko hindi ikaw ang akin girlfriend, pero...
sinusumpa ko na mahal kita!"

I know I've been posting this all over.
But I just love it.
Why did I decide to transform it to my language?
I don't know.
But it looks nice.
Because its in another language that...
I understand!
lol

I was inspired by Ryan Leslie's song: Valentine
Those foreign lines up there are actually
from the chorus of that song.

"I know you're not my girlfriend, but...
I swear that I love you!"

and it kind of relates to me.
I'm not with her... but I love her somehow.
I just wish it were "vice-versa"
sad I know.
Someone help?



3 comments:

THE ORiGiNAL AP said...

yea i just listened
to the song...NICE.

but i thought u moved on
wat happened to that?

its not gonna be easy but damn
lol...sorry im no help today

Tamika said...

Ron what language is that sir?

r[o]n said...

ap - i know i know lol.
i just had to find something
to relate to it and... it matched.
lol.

mika - tagalog.
(official language of the Philippines)
lol