skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, August 31, 2009
Mistake...
Mistake
yet
again
!
When am I gonna
stop
setting
myself
up!
Could have saved myself
$2.13
,
$.44
, and my precious
time
.
You do the
mental
math.
=/
good bye
.
1 comment:
Anonymous said...
that card cost that much ? wow . shoulda got a .99 one
September 10, 2009 at 5:10 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm so
COOL
,
even
[I]
want to be
ME
!
YouTube me:
officially
RON
Facebook me:
Ron
-
Dee
Marcelo
Twitter me:
officially
RON
Sandra's
Blog
-
SimplySandraG
Nae's
Blog
-
IMAGINE
officiallyRON
itsRONbitch
r[o]n
male. 22. cool. fly. filipino. good-looking. nice smile. great-personality. creative. talented. nerd. redskins-fan. photographer. videographer. single.
View my complete profile
Redskins Baby!
-off season-
Fuck the Cow-Bitches!
1 comment:
that card cost that much ? wow . shoulda got a .99 one
Post a Comment