Ron's Christmas List:
i don't want a lot.
i don't want any objects as gifts.
i don't want any objects as gifts.
i don't want money as gifts.
All I want for Christmas is..
1. For the Redskins to make it to the Playoffs and go far.
2. Gain my confidence back.
3. and... to have a loving significant other so I wont be lonely on
Christmas Eve, Christmas Day,
New Years Eve, and New Years Day...
like I have been for the past 20 years of my life.
=/
[sigh]
(shout out to bianca)
i gave her this topic idea to write about...
but seems like i did it first lol.
sorry.
=P


8 comments:
thanx for telling me you had a blog, fag.
lmfao. my bad.
Nice little list...
I hope you find someone my dear =]
*Waves sign "GO Ron!"*
thanks.
i hope i do too myself.
[smile]
how u gon give me the idea for this blog and write it b4 me!
my list will be up in 2.5 minutes....(shoutout!)
lol once i gave u the idea...
i was like...
"hold up, thats a good topic"
so i made moves.
boo ya!
lol
hell yeah son! Redskins gotta go far in the playoffs...this is the year! im wit you on that signficant other part too. i dont wanna be lonely for the holidays either.
even though I be with family...
it aint the same lol.
Post a Comment