Wednesday, November 19, 2008

text msg.

So I got a text Tuesday evening...
from "her" (the pretty one)
a FWD: kind of text.
like everyone sends to each other.
but it didn't say FWD:
it displayed a photo of a rose.
designed in many different shades of color.
underneath the picture were these words...

"There comes a point in
your life when you
realize: who matters,
who never did, who
won't anymore... & who
always will. So, don't
worry about people from
your past, there is a
reason why they didn't
make it to your future."

after I read it, I was wow'd.
I remember reading that from Bryant's blog.
immediately after reading this text,
I thought in my head...

"Well... so then can you make "him" your past
so then I'll be your present and your future?"

lol!

As much as I would want to tell her that...
shit I can't.
I want her.
But I know 85% that I can't have her.

Matter of fact... I need a "Plan B"

8 comments:

Sandra G. said...

If I would of gotten a text that said "FWD:" I wouldn't have even read it. I would have deleted it, I hate chain mail. LOL

r[o]n said...

lol it didnt say FWD. though.
I was just explaining that it was those kinda texts.

Anonymous said...

lmao I been told u leave that girl and her boo alone
I hate chain mail too

Anonymous said...

hmmmm...

r[o]n said...

bianca shut up lol.
u slackin on the texting homie!
somebody bouta take ur "text-buddy" title.
lmao.

Anonymous said...

omg...
you just carried the shit outta me!
geez.

..and whoever wants to take my title will get fucked up in the process.
real talk.
*im so gangsta*

Bryan B said...

lol.
i dont even know what to say about that son. thats one of those "whatever" moments.

p.s thanks for the blog mention lol.

r[o]n said...

lmfaoooooooooooo!
oh-my-goodness!
hahaha.

but u can't be beating up on my potential woman! lmao