Please answer the following 21 questions if you're a true friend. lol.
[]what's your full name?
[]how old are you?
[]are you a male or female?
[]how do i know you?
[]where did we meet?
[]what was/were your first impression[s] of me?
[]do you still think that of me?
[]are you content with our friendship?
[]do you text me?
[]are you my facebook friend?
[]what do you think about my blog page?
[]is there anything i should change?
[]what's your blog url?
[]should i change mine? (currently: itsronbitch.blogspot.com)
[]when's the last time we saw each other?
[]what happened that day?
[]was it fun?
[]was it fun?
[]what do you remember about it?
[]when's the next time we will see each other?
[]will you promise to continue to check my blog page often?
[]will you leave a comment answering all 21 questions honestly?
I thank you very much for your time, may God bless you!
~Ron D. Marcelo signing out~




9 comments:
1. Sandra Graciela Ayala
2. 19
3.I have estrogen.
4.Kind of through school? *Shrugs shoulders*
5.We bought each other Valentines day gifts. btw (my mom was just playing with that dog!)
6.First impression... Damn he smells good! LOL
7.Yes... you always smell good.
8.Somewhat. I wish we could chill more often.
9.Nope! I Facebook chat with you all day. LOL
10.Apparently yes.
11.I think your blog is awesome. Clean & neat.
12.Your blog description. LOL
13.It's on your daily reads.
14.I think you should. LOL
15.Umm...I think we had went to Mocha Hut on Rich's B-day, if I'm not mistaken.
16.I just told you. LOL
17.Of course!
18.You bit my tattoo. LOL
19.Hopefully sometime soon.
20.I do it consecutively.
21.Yes once this sentence ends.
God Bless you as well :)
[]April Nicole Pierce
[]19
[]Female
[]thru blogger
[]commentin on one anothers blog...lol
[]"he seems cool...imma go comment on his blog..."
[]uh...yea its only been a day...lol
[]idk
[]nope
[]no but that can be arranged
[]I love it
[]nah
[]originalap.blogspot.com
[]yea
[]neva
[]nada
[]if we actually hung out it might have been.
[]nothing...becus we NEVER hung out!
[]idk...
[]yea i juss put u in my daily news!
[]maybe
Have a great day!
1. Bryant Steven Butler
2. 19
3. Male
4. Elementary school
5. first grade "Mrs. Fremson's class"
6. idk we was too young...umm you was just another boy in my class lol.
7. No. you like my brother now.
8. yeah. we like family.
9. I text you from time to time.
10. no shit nigga!
11. its aight something simple not doing too much.
12. change the colors every once in a while lol.
13. umm you should know by now.
14. No. I like it cuz its bold and funny.
15. Last Saturday.
16. We got chipotle and watched the Maryland game.(Idk why Rich dont like chipotle! you smacked son lmao).
17. We was just chillin...and it was raining.
18. How good that fuckin chipotle was! lmao
19. I dont fuckin know nigga! whenever we hang out or you stop by.
20. I check it often already I dont need to promise.
21. I just did smart guy!
1. ashley nicole jones
2. 20
3. female
4. we went to middle school together
5. we met in middle school
6. i thought you were spanish, lmao, and i thought you were a loser, but you were still cool
7. nope. i know ur asian now, lol and i don't think you're a loser anymore, only sometimes though
8. yes
9. not often
10. yup
11. its very interesting lol
12. no
13. makemetapout.blogspot.com
14. no, i like it
15. oh gosh, the last day of 8th grade. we grow up so fast lol
16. i have no idea lol
17. most likely lol
18. nothing lol
19. when i get some money so we can go get some sushi
20. lmao u are such a loser, yes
21. i just did
1.)Richard Anthony Williams
2.)20
3.)All man lol
4.)We met through Rissa.
5.)When we had Student Aid together from NHS. Even though we worked together, we aint never talk lol
6.)Well I told u this before lol. I really didn’t care much for you. I forgot why but I aint really like you for some reason lol. You seemed kind of arrogant.
7.)Not anymore, after we talked more and everything you were cool. Plus I had to see u like every dam day lol
8.)Yea we homies lol
9.)Yea, it be mostly bout dum shit and how we hate school lol
10.)Yes indeedy
11.)I never knew you had one til u sent me the link one day. I think its kool and quite the daily entertainment. Everytime I go to it I think It’s Britney Bitch lol
12.)Ummmm No its fine to me
13.)U kno I don’t have that shit lol. Maybe I’ll decide to get one, one day.
14.)Lmao nah cuz that joint funny
15.)Nigga I see ur ass everyday! Lol
16.)We failed our Spanish test together like shit lol
17.)No cuz we need to bring our grade up lol. U, me, Jen, Ashaka (Bryant gon see this name of course lmao), loud girl, Sadada, and Arsheen bout to have a study group lol
18.)Um that were dum this semester lol
19.)Bout 5min. cuz be bout to leave work lmao
20.)U kno I forgot so when u remind me yea lol
21.)I guess lol
……Fuck School
--End
lol
1.Bianca "B'dub" Young
2.19
3.hummm..i forget (sorryy)
4.school i think
5."love that hair!"
6.i supose..you can dress lol
7.everyday =]
8.yurp...we have a long ass wall-to-wall
[...wait i think i'm fuckin up the number here...OH WELL]
9.i check your blog...almost everyday
10.dont change it. its fine the way it is.
11.www.secretsareforbiden.blogspot.com [check it out]
12.dont change yours..i'll cry.
13.last time i seen you...last sat!!
14.we went bowling
15.it woulda been funner if i won =]
16.next time i see u...wen you go with me to get my lip ring!
17.yurp
18.yes..i just did!
hold...
why does everyone else have 21 questions?
i fucked up.
-Genevieve Macaraeg David
-15 (finally. lmfaooo)
-a female.
-i'm your relative, hoe.
-when i first came to MD
-you were mataba.
-naw you lost weight.
-yes lol. you text me your problems.
-NAW YOU TEXT ME. WTF.
sike naw.
-yes. lol.
-i am jealous.
-yes, it sucks. sike its good. no changes necessary.
-Littlemissgsunshine
-now. hoe. PRESENT. hiro nakamura
-i wrote your spanish paragraph for you. AGAIN.
-naw. sike i guess. you're a pretty funny guy.
-you didn't know a lot of spanish words
-idk next friday or sat when you bug me. lmfao sike naw.
-YES SIR. since i have one now. :]
ok.. 1 dont ask me y i was still up... 2 i will comment on this when i wake up lol
I don't like Chiptole either Rich!
Post a Comment