As most of y'all know...
I have a short story called "Taken."
So far, I have 3 chapters done.
(4 including "The Beginning" one)
(4 including "The Beginning" one)
For the ones that haven't really read them...
please do so!
They're totally worth it!
Make sure you are logged on to Facebook first.
and proceed to click the links below
and read them in order:
and read them in order:
::Taken. Chapter 1::
::Taken. Chapter 2::
::Taken. Chapter 3::
::Taken. The Beginning::
As you can see, the people that commented
on Facebook...
LOVE them!
::Taken. The Beginning::
As you can see, the people that commented
on Facebook...
LOVE them!
hehehe.
Taken. Chapter 3.5 (yes I said three point five lol...)
will be finished by Wednesday.
Stay tuned!
and in the meantime, comment and let me know
what you think about my short story, thanks!




4 comments:
I think your chapters are wonderful and filled with creativity. Keep them coming.
you already know i fucks with all the chapters you put out. im anticipating chapter 3.5...lets see what happens next. make sure its good lol.
if (when) u make it a book one day i'll be your front page model =]
Sandra - Thanks, I'll try!
Bryant - Yessir it WILL be good!
Bianca - interesting.... lol
Post a Comment