Soo... I got another text from "her"
several actually...
around 11 pm last night.
when I seen her name pop up...
yes, a smile did come out.
but something was odd.
it was something so weird
and random about them.
the texts were as followed:
Her: Hey its [her name].
Me: Hi. Its Ron. Lol
Her: I am sorry 2 text u so late
Me: ...Wats up.
Her: But my boyfriend juss got home
Me: ... uh ok?
Her: So I will text u
Her: But yea y u up so late?
Me: Im always up late. Updating my iPod actually. and yourself?
Her: Juss got in, he got here like an hour ago
Me: Ok...
Her: K
Weird right?
towards the middle to end...
I thought to myself... "wait, what if it's him?"
I did my part by safely responding, short and simple.
but yeah... I guess its a warning for me,
saying... "don't text me... he'll be around."
I don't know what to think...
we don't even "text" a lot.
but yet she took the time to tell me that.
I wish this story was clearer.
why couldn't she just be "alone"


8 comments:
LOL
Yea I think that was prob just a lil warning i guess
I kno u was mad
WTF? She can't have friends? Shit!
and if it was him she needs to stop talking to someone like that and get with someone understanding like.... Ron Marcelo Perhaps? LOL
lol. thats what I'm saying!
Same girl who gave me her
house # instead of her cell #
because of him... that day. lol
its whatever tho.
He doesn't deserve her.
well i told you what i thought of her last night.
starts with a B and ends in ICH...
*but i won't repeat it so you won't get defensive lol!
yeah it was definitely a warning so you wont get her in trouble with her boyfriend. WTF tho she cant have friends! its not like you gonn do or say anything out of line. so that nigga need to chill the fuck out! if its like that...she need to leave that nigga alone like forreal.
Bianca - shut up! lol. Takes one to call someone else one... LMFAOOO! [kidding]
Bryant - yeah I know. sucks man!
proud bitch i must say =]
LMFAO at the phone pictures. hahahahaha!
okay so to the point. i ahree with Sandra all the way!
Post a Comment