ok, I like this verse.
(especially the last line lol)
I had to listen and write these lyrics myself lol
because the lyrics aren't online yet.
"That shit like whoa/
Look how shawty roll/
She rockin' that shit, I'm like look at shawty go/
She rockin’ to the beat/
She rockin’ it for me/
And all I can think about is rockin' it to sleep/
Her face is like a model/
Body shape just like a bottle/
Girl I wanna hit that more than I wanna hit the lotto/
She revving me up I got my hand all on my throttle/
I wanna get on top of her/
Zoom on the Yamaha/
Hitting corners switching gears, zoom in inside of her/
And if it taste how it look, Ima try to swallow her/
Call me Mr. Shoe Shine, baby Ima polish ya/
And I leave it spit clean, I don’t use no polisher/
Demolition Man, tell ya friends I demolish ya/
Plus I’m that nigga, baby I can make ya popular/
So get another shot of that Ciroc in ya/
Cause I’m gonna be rockin’ ya/
Treat ya like the first lady, I’ll put my Barack in ya."
–Juelz Santana, “Rockin’ That Shit (Remix)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
lmao at the last line
that verse is hot.
Post a Comment