Valentines Day is in 8 days.
I have counted down ever since "last" Valentines Day.
hoping it wouldn't be as bad as it was last years.
(except getting sandra something of course... lol)
well... we all know the answer to that.
its just the same.
it sucks.



4 comments:
No it didn't. You came to visit me after my scuffle & bought me the cutest little dog that wags its tail that I adore oh so much! So thanks! & I still have the card hanging on my mirror!
um...you haven't blogged in 4 days Mr. Marcelo...wats up w/ that?? lls. :p
oh hush boy! wipe your tears and pull up them damn pants! lol you don't have to be all lubby dubby on Valentines Day. Share it with a family member or friend, or even something you cherish. You're not alone pappa, my Valentine is my apartment. It sounds stupid but hey, thats whats gonna make me happy.
u just dont... understand.
Post a Comment