update on my life...
- School is half way done this semester. =)
- I'm so ready for summer! Chicks in swim suits! lol. =P
- My love life has been on hiatus for tooo long, still. =/
- I tried different breeds of females & still the same outcome. =/
- I've lowered my standards and they're still not interested. =/
- I've been hangin' out with family cuz they make me happy! =)
- My God daughter Alisha will be turning 1 on April 6th. =D
- I'll be turning 21 on April 27th. =D
- I haven't been shopping in MONTHS. =(
- I haven't upgraded my camera because I want my car! =/
- Hugs don't feel the same anymore. =/
- I'm getting tired of blogging. =/
any feedback will be appreciated, thanks!




5 comments:
NOOOOOOOOOOO if you stop blogging i'll cut your big toe off.
and the babies are sooo cute!
p.s. FUCK BITCHES GET MONEY LOL =)))
aawa ron cheer up please... and dont u dare stop blogging.
P.S. What nae said lol
focus your energies into something else that will help you better yourself.. find something your passionate about
nae - lmao @ big toe comment.
p.s. i get money regardless =)
i haven't spent shit on no chick in a while lol.
mika - "focus on my energies on somethin else."
thanks!
i feel you son. man i wanna say forget about dem chicks but like you said its been too long. but yeah what you need to do is get that new car! Summertime is coming soon and im waitin for it too...im sure many opportunities from different aspects will arise then. just hang in there son...cuz like I be saying...when summertime gets here ima be gettin it in. so im tellin you to do the same!
k...here's my run down && wat i think enjoy:
- School sucks
- Im ready for summer too but idk about seein chicks in swimsuits...lol
- Fuck Love...lol
- Leave them hoes ALONE...lls
- Don't lower ur standards for them wack chicks
- Family is always good. I wish mines was close knit...
- ur neices && nephews r sooo cute
- Did you find out wat u were gettin Alisha yet?
- Yay fo u turning 21...i still got time...lls
- Lets go on a shoppin SPREE!!
- Yess get that car...besides the camera still works so ur good.
- I give good hugs...want one? lol
- WTF u mean u gettin tired of blogging? ur crazy.
March 27, 2009 10:03 PM
Delete
Post a Comment