Taken. Chapter 4 that is.
Chapter 4 follows after:
Chapters 1-3, The Beginning, and Chapter 3.5
The bad news is.... I haven't finished.
Nor have I started lol.
I don't want to rush it because I want something GOOD!
Bear with me people!
I love the story as much as you guys do...
But I need to gather my thoughts on this one.
Where do I start? Hmmmm...
Oh yeah!
My woman needs to have this baby.
I mean have these babies!
[wink]
lol.




Chapter 4 follows after:
Chapters 1-3, The Beginning, and Chapter 3.5
The bad news is.... I haven't finished.
Nor have I started lol.
I don't want to rush it because I want something GOOD!
Bear with me people!
I love the story as much as you guys do...
But I need to gather my thoughts on this one.
Where do I start? Hmmmm...
Oh yeah!
My woman needs to have this baby.
I mean have these babies!
[wink]
lol.







2 comments:
i cant wait!!
bout time...i been waitin forever..shit.
Post a Comment